Hello FreeSurfer Developers,

I was trying to run recon-all -all, and it failed roughly 30s after it
started running, with the error message being: recon-all -s bert exited
with errors.

Freesurfer version: freesurfer-Linux-centos4_x86_64-stable-pub-v5.3.0
Platform: Red Hat Enterprise Linux Client Release 5.2
uname -a: Linux schizo.psych.med.umich.edu 2.6.18-92.1.13.el5 #1 SMP Wed
Sep 24 19:32:05 EDT 2008 x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux
recon-all.log: see attached

Please let me know how I can fix this. Thank you very much!