Hi Dr Greve, Thank you very much for the great answers.

Kindly, I have one last question.
The range of the signal intensity within the voxels in the original SUV maps is
min=0.00 and max=3.017629
For the mgx images it is min=-43.74384 and max=88.468712

The difference in the range of signal intensity in the mgx images is largely
wide. It seems that PVC increases the signal intensity. Is this correct?
Am I doing something wrong. I plan to include these images in voxel-wise
analysis so I am curious about this difference between the images.

Thanks for any clarification!