Hi Brady, David,

Thank you very much for sharing the GRC flowgraphs. This will help me
a lot setting up a similar test. Regarding the performance, I was just
surprised to see such a big difference between a modem which runs
through analog FM and your new modem. I would have expected something
in the range of 6-10 dB, not 16-20 dB. Maybe I need to calibrate my
signal again.
I enjoyed a lot reading about the experiment on your blog David. It
seems like a new revolution for VHF/UHF weak signal work.

73,
Adrian (YO8RZZ)