Hi Brady, David,

I have started transitioning my GRC flowgraphs to C++ and I have put the
code up on Github, just in case you might find it useful in your tests for
the 2400B mode. My choice of a modem is AFSK, 2000 bit/sec (1200 bit voice
or 1300 bit data). It has no FEC, no scrambling and no interleaving (yet).
The audio is framed for the standard 40 msec Codec2. It works through a
handheld FM transceiver and can be decoded easily with Gqrx.

The perfomance is 5 dB worse than analog FM, measured for 12 dB SNR. I
would be very curious to see a comparison with 2400B. My next step is to
transition the DBPSK modem which is 3 dB worse than analog FM based on my
USRP captured data.

Link to the code repo: https://github.com/kantooon/gnuradio_audio_modems
Video of operation: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2FZBQvVm5Co

Cheers,