Hi guys,

I've never seen any ham rigs, HF or VHF with the bias changed depending on
modes. Not one.

FT620, FT-221, FT897D FT-450, IC-910H and I've looked at the circuits of many
others:

FT-200, TS-520, TS-820 and commercials, Codan, Crammond and Racal.

Alan VK2ZIW

On Fri, 19 Jun 2020 08:54:17 +0930, Mark Jessop wrote