David, looking at that link and plots you sent, that radio will not meet community and other band user spectral purity expectations.

At UHF, It needs to be better than -70dBc in an SSB Bandwidth immediate adjacent

At 1MHz away, -110dBc in an SSB BW...

and proportionally better at lower frequencies....

-40dBc in band you will make alot of other radio amateurs unhappy...

Here is a worked example from your 144.5 plot.

+10dBm  - 40  = -30dBc in SSB BW

Now, how about an SSB users 10km away line of site (-95dB), say 0dBi to 0dBi,

you put -30 - 95 = -125dBm noise in his receiver, an effect desense of about 18dB.

and that is only with +10dBm TX power.