Merle Lefkoff wrote at 03/28/2013 01:51 PM:
> Since research is compelling that levels of testosterone in males
> determine willingness to take risks, I wonder if it also affects
> perception of risk.

I would think so.  But you'd also have to fold in the extent to which
someone was narcissistic or individualist.  To some extent any mechanism
by which one focuses tightly on a small region will affect/limit the
ability to track effects beyond that region.  So, perhaps it's more a
function of a thinner corpus callosum?

He who regulates everything by laws, is more likely to arouse vices than
reform them. -- Spinoza