Sorry. Let's try again.  The link did not seem to come through for the
cognitive science paper "Computation vs. information processing: why their
difference matters to cognitive science
<https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwiZj5GTzt_NAhUY82MKHTqlBxEQFgghMAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.umsl.edu%2F~piccininig%2FComputation_vs_Information_Processing.pdf&usg=AFQjCNFl90aR_HXyTP2W9G2jK-yvrwKvNw&sig2=dp-Jj-FYpQn9fwPvCe-fLw>
(2010)"

-R