From: Friam <friam-boun...@redfish.com> on behalf of ┣glen┫
<geprope...@gmail.com>
Sent: Saturday, August 12, 2017 10:14:20 AM
To: The Friday Morning Applied Complexity Coffee Group
Subject: Re: [FRIAM] random v stochastic v indeterminate

Exactly.  And even though we're conflating the model of evolution with the real
thing, I find it difficult to believe the "space" operated on by evolution is
entirely convex or even connected.  So, (point) mutation alone may *never*
reach some regions, regardless of infinite individuals, infinite generations,
or infinite space and time.

--
␦glen?