From: Friam [mailto:friam-boun...@redfish.com] On Behalf Of u?l? ?
Sent: Thursday, February 22, 2018 4:24 PM
To: FriAM <friam@redfish.com>
Subject: Re: [FRIAM] the pseudoscience of evolutionary psychology?

Hm.  To be clear, I'm not only talking about the testes and adrenals.  I'm
talking about the parts of the system that are modulated by testosterone as
well ... which, given that testosterone partly determines our gender-associated
traits, seems like a "behavior of the individual organism".  So, you're
position still seems muddled and vague.  If there's no clear line between
"behavior of the individual organism" and "behavior of a significant part of
the organism", then what *IS* the subject of evopsych?  Really?

--
☣ uǝlƃ