Surely you don't believe any variant of that scenario?

Plausible scenarios.

Most likely — trump wins, Dems retain House, frenzied hysteria on behalf of
losers, chaos, perhaps serial impeachments, governmental semi-paralysis, T
continues to reshape the judiciary. Total disdain for govenment "careerists" in
Executive branch, and Trump's way or the highway for personnel.

Less likely — trump loses, is escorted to Mar-A-Largo, Dems indulge in their
own version of retaliation with T as a Greek chorus on Twitter 24-7 only to run
again in 2024 and win in a massive landslide. Dems will NOT be able to learn
from their mistakes and that is why they will inevitably go down in flames
"next time."

Least likely — trump wins and wins both houses of congress. Four years of
unbearable gloating, dubious policies tempered with good policy. E.g. progress
on global warming and climate change which T will see as a magnanimous gesture
and legacy as opposed to concession to his enemies.

The only possible examples of violent confrontation/conflict.

Most likely — sanctimonious "gangster mentality" leftist groups attacking
anyone who disagrees with them.

Less likely but quite possible — armed standoffs ala Idaho and Nevada by
anti-government right-wing fringe groups (but not racist groups like KKK).

In either case, standard law enforcement will suffice to quell.

davew