@oldk1331:
>3. Online shell.  I may produce a online shell similar to sympy in the next
>few (3~6) months.

 ... nice, but it is not me who decides what is urgent or not.

@oldk1331:
>TeXmacs interface could provide more functionality than jupyter,
>as the latter uses a web interface.

I know TeXmacs...  "thermonuclear bomb" was intended to be a positive statement.

@oldk1331:
>And you are right that TeXmacs
>requires guile-1.8 which makes it more difficult to install. TeXmacs
>and FriCAS faces a similar problem: lack of developers, which is
>unfortunate for those promising projects.

Sure ...  I found a TeXmacs developer saying he is working on porting TeXmaX to
guile 2.x
http://texmacs-users.texmacs.narkive.com/7OqIM2U4/how-can-i-use-guile-2-0#post6

ric