Hi Pat,

Le 12/05/2013 11:00, Pat Meligan a écrit :
> Given that F10 is now a DELL subsidiary, I wonder how long they will
> remain a wize choice.
> DELL don't have such a state of the art reputation to say the least...

F10 is not planed for full mergure as far as I've been told. They keep a
few dedicated teams, only the sales teams, logistics and first level
support should be merged.

F10 is still appealing when you need heavy customisation, specific code
and support. For entry level products though, Dell may try to hammer
down the price tag for some models.

> I'd go for a refurb/upgraded Brocade if I were you.

Any hint for a good brocade broker ?

--
Jérôme Nicolle
06 19 31 27 14