Niklas Gustavsson wrote:
I'm just beginning the move of our resource to MINA. As a first step, I'm moving over our SVN. As soon as it's complete, I'll get back with instructions on how to update your working copies.

SVN has now been moved to the MINA sandbox. That means you now find it here:
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/mina/sandbox/ftpserver

If you got a working copy check out, either do an new checkout from the new URL or use the SVN switch command to update your current working copy.

Also, this means that those of you which subscribe to the FtpServer commit list can unsubscribe as no more commits will be sent there. Instead, sign up for the MINA commit list.

/niklas