Niklas Gustavsson wrote:
> SVN has now been moved to the MINA sandbox. That means you now find it here:
> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/mina/sandbox/ftpserver

Niklas, what happened to the SVN information prior to the move?  The
historical log information appears to be intact, but it's not
possible to get revisions of code from before the move.  Either
that, or I'm unable to drive the SVN client properly. :)

> Also, this means that those of you which subscribe to the FtpServer
> commit list can unsubscribe as no more commits will be sent there.
> Instead, sign up for the MINA commit list.

What's the policy for using the new mailing list?  There's a high
volume of traffic on there, all of which seems to be about MINA.  Is
there a means of subscribing to the FTPServer only information?  Or
would we have to set our mail filters up to tweak the incoming
stream of mails?