Dave Roberts wrote:
> Niklas, what happened to the SVN information prior to the move?  The
> historical log information appears to be intact, but it's not
> possible to get revisions of code from before the move.  Either
> that, or I'm unable to drive the SVN client properly. :)

And as is the tradition for computer world - as soon as I hit the
Send button, I work out how to do it (sort of).  Emailing to the
world is like a self-therapy.

It's weird, in Eclipse's plug-in, if I choose to create a revision
link, it will only offer the revisions going back to the 12th Jan.
However, going into Export shows all revisions!