> So I am trying to make this linkage, redefining sustainability in
> the context of work practice.

good luck!...

If you have some time, would you put it in a language I can
comprehend, prefebly English or Hungarian...  thanks,
The one used in your quote must be "environspeak"
where "sustainability" represents the status what "paradigm"
enjoys in philosophy...

Eva  (I've got a BA and a BSc, I am not stupid, honest!)

[EMAIL PROTECTED]