On 03 Jun 2003 17:25:26 +0200, Fernando Poza wrote:

> What sounds weird to me, is that having available a debian package for
> fvwm 2.4.6-2, which means that somebody has already made the effort, the
> work has been stoped.
>
> So, it looks like fvwm package has become orphaned, or whatever way they
> call this situation in debian.
>
> So, before thinking seriously in packagin fvwm, I'll ask debian guys.

I didn't suggest you to package fvwm for Debian, there is a packager
already.

I only said that if any smart Debian user contributes an automatical
procedure for creating deb automatically, then the developers may solve
this problem for Debian users.

Until we find such volunteer (who wants to do it?), all Debian related
questions/requests/problems must be directed to debian.org, not fvwm.org.

P.S. Please put quotes before the answer on this list.

Regards,
Mikhael.