On 04 Sep 2003 19:36:44 +0200, stu wrote:

> Possibly this is the wrong forum for this question, but I'll risk asking
> it here first. Is there any reason why Debian unstable only provides
> fvwm 2.4.16, and not fvwm 2.5.7?

Meantime, you may try these deb snapshots from a month ago, newer than
2.5.7:

  http://fvwm-themes.sf.net/tmp/snapshots/

I think the next version 2.5.8 will be released as source, rpm (as usual)
and deb packages. Note however that these src, rpm and deb packages are
clean without any distribution specific configs like "old Debian hooks".

Regards,
Mikhael.