%% Remko Troncon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

  >> debian unstable is called unstable because it's not stable yet, not
  >> because it includes unstable (development) versions of apps. Generally
  >> debian unstable includes latest stable versions of apps (or at least
  >> that's the goal, as far as I can say).

  rt> That's correct. Although that doesn't prevent them from adding the
  rt> development version as well, but under a different name (such as
  rt> they do with a lot of packages). And i too am longing for the FVWM
  rt> development versions in Debian unstable, because FVWM is about the
  rt> only package i still have to install from source.

Ever tried http://www.apt-get.org ??

Try adding:

  deb http://people.debian.org/~sacha/debian stable main
  deb http://people.debian.org/~sacha/debian unstable main
  deb-src http://people.debian.org/~sacha/debian unstable main

to sources.list.  Note that these aren't all that up-to-date; I think
the version there is still 2.5.6.