On Wed, Jan 04, 2012 at 03:56:00AM -0800, Leo Simon wrote:
Tried to post this on the forum but it wouldn't let me log on.

Right -- and you forget/entered incorrectly which piece of information?

Never get a chance to find out, I'm always told that I've tried too many times,
although I tried only once and made a typo.    Then I'm confronted with a
CAPTCHA that makes absolutely no sense whatsoever to me.   Presumably a
cultural reference.

I accidently Iconified my task bar and don't see any way to get it back.
Could you please advise if there is one?

There is no such thing as "my task bar" -- either you're using FvwmButtons
or FvwmTaskBar, in which case if you really mean iconified, then see:

Next (SomeName) Iconify Off

Amongst many other ways of doing the same thing.

More specific answers will come with more specific information from you, if
the above doesn't help you.

Was indeed the FvwmTaskBar.   Seemed to have solved the problem
        - Click in the root area
        - Select Modules
        - click on TaskBar
It magically comes back!!!

Thanks to all for help

-- Thomas Adam

--
"Deep in my heart I wish I was wrong.  But deep in my heart I know I am
not." -- Morrissey ("Girl Least Likely To" -- off of Viva Hate.)