On 05.01.2012 11:54, Thomas Adam wrote:
On Wed, Jan 04, 2012 at 02:02:26PM -0800, Leo Simon wrote:
On Wed, Jan 04, 2012 at 03:56:00AM -0800, Leo Simon wrote:
Tried to post this on the forum but it wouldn't let me log on.

Right -- and you forget/entered incorrectly which piece of information?

Never get a chance to find out, I'm always told that I've tried too many times, although I tried only once and made a typo. Then I'm confronted
with a CAPTCHA that makes absolutely no sense whatsoever to me.
Presumably a cultural reference.

Well, The Beatles are well-known.

Ironically, there is a typo in Ringo's name (two cap letters at the
beginning).

--
Fred -- http://tar-jx.bz