Thomas Adam wrote:
> On Wed, Jan 04, 2012 at 11:00:49PM +0100, Michael Großer wrote:
>> After adding this tool to your config, you can press
>> <MOD5> + <MOD4> + <F12> (or any other keyboard binding of your choice),
>> and a "second task bar" appears. I chose "FvwmWinList" to act as a
>> "second task bar" without any form of skip list.
>
> Given you already use FvwmIconMan, why are you then using FvwmWinList?  Why
> not just use FvwmIconMan?  FvwmWinList is going bye-bye very very soon, and
> the alternative will be FvwmWindowList, WindowList, or FvwmIconMan.  There
> will be no migration path away from this module.
>
> Your emergency thing, is easily reduced to:
>
> WindowList (Iconic) ...
>
> But do not use FvwmWinList.
>
> -- Thomas Adam

This choice dates from a time before the discontinuation of FvwmWinList
was discussed over this list. I have to migrate it to FvwmIconMan
(by using two different instances of this class). I just have to
migrate and test this approach. I will do it for sure anytime.
Yesterday I only had one hour to piece together this solution
(and used old code that already existed).