hi,

I guess your mgmt is static NATed and your remote module has no access to the internal IP of the smc. but it tries to send the logs to the internal IP instead of the NATed IP of the smartcenter.

please try to create a secondary-mgmt-object with the NATed IP of the smartcenter server and configure that IP as the "log-server" and "mgmt-server" for your remote module

br
reinhard