It sounds as though you did not purchase direct support from Checkpoint,
opting instead for a partner support solution.  You've likely purchased
software subscription only directly from Checkpoint -- giving you access to
the knowledgebase and downloads, but without ticket permissions.

Buy direct support and you can open a ticket with their tac.