From: Chuck Melanson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, June 20, 2000 3:40 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [FW1] Any Gauntlet haters - need to sell FW-1

Hello all,

Can anyone give me some dirt on Gauntlet (besides what Checkpoint's
Marketing materials give)? I need to ensure that a customer knows that
FW-1 is the way to go... I thought that they would appreciate that
Gauntlet is a Proxy that only supports 26 protocols, but any other info
would be very much appreciated!

Thanks!
Chuck.