Chuck,

   We've used Gauntlet for years, back when they were TIS. After NAI took
over things went sour. They have no support to speak of. There are several
people on the Gauntlet mailing list who do help, but try to get anything out
of the support staff at NAI, good luck.

   Sales staff was quite weak, we inquired about another NAI product, got
lots of information, buzz words, etc. but couldn't get a price.

   Product development seems to have stopped, bug patches are slow in
coming.

   We are now in the process of switching over to FW-1, and, so far, are
pleased. Overall Gauntlet could be a good product, but no support, no
support and no support. We simple gave up.

-- John

John Mothershead

Backyard Technologies
Phn 805.640.7231