Hurrah! I am back in sunny Sydney again, 23 degrees.
Plus a proper operating system; if I never use Windows 98
again, it will be too soon (can't even redirect stderr, sigh).

Top priority is leaderboard update since it has been over a day now.
We now have 20 competitors! I would like to encourage more novices
to enter; see if we can get to 50. Remember that Santa's course has
no 250-yard water carries; it can be enjoyably played by golfers of
all standards. Hmm, I wonder if we could have a "novices" section.

Current Leaderboard
-------------------
 1.   89    Eugene van der Pijll
 2.   92    Piers Cawley
 3.   92^   Rick Klement
 4.   92^   Japhy
 5.   94    Yanick
 6.   94^   Rick Delaney
 7.   94^   BooK*
 8.   95    Ronald J Kimball
 9.   95    Robin Houston
10.   97^   Keith C Ivey+
11.   97^   Tony Payne
12.   99^   Ian Phillipps
13.   99^   Simon Drabble
14.  100^   Mark Suter
15.  100^   Ala Qumsieh
16.  102    Michael G Schwern
17.  102^   Jonathan E Paton
18.  105    Michael Lambert
19.  105    Brad Greenlee
20.  115^   Anthony J Breeds-Taurima

^ Indicates upward movement since last leaderboard.
* BooK, can you please send this to Santa for verification.
+ I want to give the sportsmanship award to Keith, who
  has refused to use a published hack for head.pl
  (which would give him a score of 94).

Cheers,
Santa the Arbiter.