Agreed, Dave. But I don't recall that hush up tactics have a shelf life.
However, let me add that "our spiritual roots - one mile" traffic sign
tourism in the rough "Land of Damascus", the ancient Damaskene, on the
mysterious tracks of the Teacher of Righteousness is hardly a workable
commercial alternative, for the caves there lay as hidden as the land mines
in the no man's land that separates the Golan Heights from Assad's Syria.
Thus it appears that only eschatological pilgrims and other suicide squads
that have already lost their marbles would ever go on tour there - of course
with the proven ordnance maps (1:100.000) of the former Soviet Army...

_Dierk