On Nov 17, 2008, at 7:00 AM, insightinmind wrote:

> Trusting the shared knowledge of xlr8yourmac folks, the Rosewill's
> Realtek 8169 chipset should function under 10.5.5.

A generic RTL8169 card will run on any 10.3, 10.4 or 10.5 as the 8169
driver is Apple's. It doesn't have to be Rosewill's. Fry's AirLink101
card works well, and costs about $6, when on sale.

RTL now has 8169 gigabit Ethernet drivers for OS 9, which may make it
the only gigabit solution out there for pre-OS X.

Realtek has a 10.2 driver, too, I believe.