I agree but use an archival storage box, acid free I shoot mostly 35mm and 120
film and use the digital for stuff that doesn't matter.  I recently lost my
wife and I am glad that my photos of her are mostly archived. I display copies
that were digitized but the photos themselves are kept safe along with the
negatives.

Kirk

"He who has honor need not fear death."

Eva Marie LeGrand Morrison  5/24/1958-6/26/2008

My beloved wife, and my best friend, I miss you