On the various quicksilver machines I've had and have worked on for others,
all have had a pin hole in the cd bezel to allow the standard use of a
straightened paper clip to eject a cd.  If yours doesn't have that pinhole
it would be a simple thing to make one with a small drill/bit.  The button
is there on the front of the actual cd mechanism.