On Tue, Jun 30, 2009 at 1:01 AM, i...@sajego.net<i...@sajego.net> wrote:
> Waaaaaay back in the day, I used filemaker for donor records and such at the
> small nonprofit where I worked.  You created the fields, arranged them in a
> data entry form and then created forms for address lists, thank you notes,
> tax deductible receipts, so on and so forth.  Very simple.  Now I'm starting
> to do some selling on ebay, and I want to keep track of transaction
> information, marketing data & calculate profit per sale.  I looked at
> NeoOffice's database and it's way too scary for me.  Can anybody point me to
> a simple and relatively cheap database solution or some sort of spreadsheet
> template?  I actually made my first sale today and I need to start keeping
> records.  I'd rather let the computer do the math than try to do it myself
> the paper and pencil way!

Ah yes eBay. :) You don't really need to go through all the trouble of
learning to use a new fangled database suite, you just need a ebay
management utility. Several that seem recommended for the mac are
http://www.equinux.com/us/products/isale/index.html and
http://www.iwascoding.com/GarageSale/.

--
Best Regards,