At 8:53 AM -0700 8/31/2009, John Niven wrote:
>Dan,
>Somebody made you the God of posting etiquette?

Hey, I said please.  No need to get nasty.

>Trim? Sure I did that. Bottom post? Only for people who want to
>re-read everything.

Feel free to post however you like.  Just be aware that the folx
around here that are real techies won't spend the time to figure out
the context of long top-posted untrimmed missives.  In the time it
takes to do so, we can reply to half a dozen others, who cared to
take the time to present the information in the more understandable
form.

FWIW,
- Dan.
--
- Psychoceramic Emeritus; South Jersey, USA, Earth.