I am using Mac OS X 10.4.11 and Fiefox 3.5.2
In Safari it let me set my Display Style (I chose the pic of the Crab Nebula)
Now it doesn't want to show it.

Here is the info from Fastmail's site

'Display style' Popup Menu

The visible appearance of FastMail.FM is highly customizable using
'stylesheets'. With the popup menu you can select from the available
stylesheets.

Note: Because of compatibility problems with most browsers and even
the most basic stylesheets, FastMail.FM will default to not using any
stylesheet at all if it detects that your browser is not Internet
Explorer 5.0 or above, or Netscape 6.0 or above, or Firefox, or Opera
5.0 or above. Coloring will still occur, but it will use a basic HTML
approximation of the stylesheet which will not work well for all
styles.

When I look now I see: None, Standard (default), Minimal and Concise

--
Steve Conrad
Henrietta, MO 64036

"The time has come for mankind to grow up and leave its cradle behind;
to go forth and claim our place in outer space."
                   - Capt. Henry Gloval

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")