On Mon, Sep 7, 2009 at 10:00 AM, Bruce Johnson
<john...@pharmacy.arizona.edu> wrote:

> On Sep 6, 2009, at 12:11 AM, Stephen Conrad wrote:
>

>> Note: Because of compatibility problems with most browsers and even
>> the most basic stylesheets, FastMail.FM will default to not using any
>> stylesheet at all if it detects that your browser is not Internet
>> Explorer 5.0 or above, or Netscape 6.0 or above, or Firefox, or Opera
>> 5.0 or above. Coloring will still occur, but it will use a basic HTML
>> approximation of the stylesheet which will not work well for all
>> styles.
>
> Well, your answer is right there in their docs. Safari is NOT Explorer
> 5.0 or above, Netscape 6.0 or above, Firefox or Opera 5.0 or above.
> Ergo they make it just do the basic stuff.

>From my email
I am using Mac OS X 10.4.11 and Fiefox 3.5.2
In Safari it let me set my Display Style (I chose the pic of the Crab Nebula)

--
Steve Conrad
Henrietta, MO 64036

"The time has come for mankind to grow up and leave its cradle behind;
to go forth and claim our place in outer space."
                   - Capt. Henry Gloval

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")