On Fri, Oct 9, 2009 at 7:53 PM, Richard Gerome
<onecoolka...@earthlink.net> wrote:
>  And when he contracted them they had to agree not to make PC's
> with the ability to run OS 10 Tiger and Lep only Apple...

Not sure I understand what you're saying here. I've heard that there
are folks who *do* run Leopard & Snow Leopard on non-Apple systems
which use Intel CPUs and chipsets. Not that I'd ever try anything like
that no matter how frustrated/annoyed/irritated/POed I got with
Windows since that would be wrong. Yeah, a real stickler for all the
many details of the EULA, that's me. ;-)

Was this agreement that was supposedly reached time limited?

-irrational john