I use SeaMonkey 2.0 with Adblock plus and NoScript. Both Add-ons do
really, really well.
NoScript has been doing most of the blocking and so on for me.

On a side note, Lowend Mac seems to be the site I have the most
problems with lately. ie. getting it to display properly. This is an
issue with all my browsers and LEM. It's either everything is
scrunched together or the Adds take up half the freakin' page. When I
block the Add the whole half of the page it was covering is gone
too. :P
Talk about overkill!!! And when I use none in the style it finally
displays OK but everything is all over the place.
I know that's the way Dan does it, but I wish I could get it to load
well or he'd just use something more compatible nearly all Mac web
browsers could load properly at least.

-Mike