On Nov 26, 6:48 pm, Paul Stamsen <pjs...@bresnan.net> wrote:
> I found this: com.trolltech.plist, in the prefs and moved it to Preferences
> (Corrupt) and that seems to have stopped the "pop-in" from CNet TechTracker.
>
>  Interesting name, huh?
Yes, very interesting and appropriately named I must say. Sounds like
a no-brainer of what to do with that .plist file. I'm sure someone or
maybe even I could figure out an automator or Script of what to do to
block that file entirely!
Thank you very much for posting about this. I'm sure many will find it
a file to put on their blacklist!

On another side note to my previous post, never mind about my previous
post about the LEM site, it seems to have gotten better or maybe I
blocked it temporarily or whatever. Anyway it displays fine now.
Sorry.
-Mike