On Nov 26, 10:42 pm, Paul Stamsen <pjs...@bresnan.net> wrote:
> Previously, at 7:31  pm -0800 11/26/09, Michael G.M. wrote:
>
> >Yes, very interesting and appropriately named I must say. Sounds like
> >a no-brainer of what to do with that .plist file. I'm sure someone or
> >maybe even I could figure out an automator or Script of what to do to
> >block that file entirely!
> >Thank you very much for posting about this. I'm sure many will find it
> >a file to put on their blacklist!
>
> Well I must be a no-brainer, 'cause I have no idea how to do what you
> suggest! :-[
Automator - You've surely heard of it. (?)
Well, it's basically where there's a will, there's a script ready to
be made.
There's one Automator action to select that's called "Watch what I
do".
The next time I get the Trolltech.plist file I'll launch Automator and
select the "watch what I do" to create a workflow
that automatically does this. There may be another way with Automator
to do this, I dunno yet. I'll keep a watchful eye out for this file
and study up on Automator to see what options there are for this.
Do you use Tiger or Leopard?
I'm just starting to look into Automator. I think I can find some uses
for it, like this one.
Cheers!
-Mike
P.S. And no, you're not a 'no-brainer'! Curiosity made the Mac, didn't
it?