On Jan 2, 2010, at 7:40 AM, John Carmonne wrote:

> I've bought a lot of stuff from these folks, prices are fair and
> everything works as stated.
> Check the MDD list , also a real nice G5 iMac if you want an all in
> one box.
>
> http://resale.headgap.com/
>
> John Carmonne
> Yorba Linda USA

I'm not sure about their other products, but i know their ATi Rage
128 and Radeon 7000 video cards are way overpriced (and probably the
rest of them too.) You can get the Rage 128 for $14.99 and they used
to have Radeon 7000 cards for around $20 compared to the $69.77 and
$99.77, respectively. Not that I don't like the headgap store, just
make sure you shop around first (i use google shopping.)