Didn't make any money... But I got 2 computers (one being my Ti Powerbook)
out of it, both my daughters each got one and a some of my friends paid me for
a few what I had in them and the rest that I got together and running I sold on
ebay and pretty much got back what I paid for everything... Also I am allowed
to make $800 a month without affecting my S.S, I could take a job for up to 9
mons without affecting my S.S. just to see if I could work again and quit
without any probs (I know some that do just this a lot too).... How about
Walmart they have a lot of people working for them on S.S.I. and S.S.D. and
they get subsidized by our Gov to hire them and then Walmart takes out a life
Ins policy on them a get money for when they die... It is not a business I am
running... Check my ebay score "onecoolkat72"... I only did around 75 trans
since 2002 and it's more buying then selling... I am not a power seller nor
would I ever want to be... Ebay is a pain in the ass... Heres one for you I
know some doctors who collect S.S. Disability and work as doctors in a foreign
countries... Besides this is definitely off topic and really none of your
business... This is more like therapy for me and I'm wondering what you would
do if you were in my shoes??? Maybe I should do what some others do who are in
my shoes, overdose on drugs and veg out in front of the tube??? What do you do
for a living and how much money do you make??? Do you fell up to answering that
question or is it none of my business??? I make less then $20,000 a yr and that
my good friend puts me in poverty... Do you think you could live on that??? 11
yrs ago because of a bad car accident and got hurt really bad... I ended up
loosing everything... I went through 3 major surgeries since last June... I was
an Auto Worker on lay off and couldn't get any of the benefits from work
because I was on layoff for so long, I would have gotten my pension 4yrs ago
when I reached my 30th yr but now I have to wait another 9yrs for it and won't
get my benefits like the others who retire with 30yrs do... So thank God for my
daughters and good friends who give me place to stay!!! And you should thank
God nothing like this ever happens to you, be lucky for what you have, and pray
you don't loose everything like I did...