On Apr 29, 2010, at 3:22 PM, Ted Treen wrote:

Mark Sokolovsky wrote:
I know Apple decided to trust it's users, but the thing is, If they only provide one license when you buy a DVD (let's say it's OS X SL), why does it still allow you to install even though the "license" was only supposed to be used once?

Pray tell me how in God's name you're going to add an installation counter to a pressed read-only CD/DVD?

Windbloze does it and anything you install on a PC normally will try to shake you down.

JOHN CARMONNE
Yorba Linda USA
From TiBook 800