John Callahan wrote:

I have tried to teach that very class for the last 7 years. Most of my students could not care less about what I am talking about.
Adrian D'Alessio aka; Fluxstringer

fluxstrin...@gmail.com

Why not start an internet course for a small fee> I would be interested.
John Callahan

Flukestringer did not post this. I posted it. It got attributed to him through someone miss editing e-mails and was most likely done solely by accident. The reason I do not even think about teaching this as an internet class is because:

A. The information is already out there. If you want to know how to do paths to files and directories, there are any number of websites which will tell you how to set up a directory hierarchy. Here is one that I have used in my web design classes:

http://tools.devshed.com/c/a/Website-Content/Designing-Your-Websites-Directory-Structure/

B. I have no desire to be burdened with the tax liability for something like this.

C. Every computer will differ regarding resources and cpu abilities and I have NO desire to take God knows how many people by the hand and explain their capabilities to them. I am sorry. My heart just is not in it.

Anywho. I just wanted to let you know that the OP was me and not Wallace. Peace, Dennis