Del,

Save Tiger for the fearless Sawtooth. Close your eyes and jump all the
way to Snow Leopard. You'll never regret it.

Tiger is still a superb OS, but Snow Leopard is not only superior,
it's breathtakingly beautiful. As an added advantage, if you know your
way around in Tiger, you won't feel disoriented in SL --just amazed.

Best of luck,

Felix