On Aug 23, 2010, at 12:43 PM, Kris Tilford wrote:

> However, I disagree with the idea that Snow Leopard offers any substantial
> improvements over Leopard, after all, the ONLY thing Snow Leopard is doing is
> converting Leopard from 32-bit Universal Intel/PPC code over to 64-bit
> Intel-only code.

At the risk of continuing an OT thread...WTF???

All-64--bitness is a biggie but there are a myriad little improvements.

Just off the top of my head, appropriate Services that once resided solely in
the Services menu under the Apple are now available in the contextual menu.
That was a biggie for me...it actually makes the services menu useful.

--
Bruce Johnson
University of Arizona