Le 15/12/2016 à 23:27, Andrey Gursky a écrit :
On Thu, 15 Dec 2016 23:06:44 +0100 Yann Leboulanger wrote:

Yes something like that could be done. note easy now that conversion is
already done, but still doable. But I don't like the idea to make email
public, even if it's anti-spammed .... It was not public on trac, so it
should not be here too
If it wasn't then it shouldn't be also on gitlab, agreed. Was it
visible for registered trac users? I don't see any workaround for now,
to enable visibility only for gitlab registered users. It seems gitlab
must be improved to support this.

What do you think about that:
https://dev.gajim.org/gajim/python-nbxmpp/issues/39

It was not visible for anybody except admins. And it was not mendatory to have a mail when you registered.