Hi Sebastian,

If you uncomment the following lines ( lines 92 - 94 in the latest Galaxy rev )
in ~/lib/galaxy/web/controllers/admin.py, your Galaxy administrators will be
able to delete / undelete / purge specific users from the Admin -> Manage users
view.  You'll need to "Delete" selected users before you "Purge" them.  See the
comments in the purge_user() method at about line 1925 in
~/lib/galaxy/web/base/controller.py.

    #operations.append( grids.GridOperation( "Delete", condition=( lambda item:
not item.deleted ), allow_multiple=True ) )
    #operations.append( grids.GridOperation( "Undelete", condition=( lambda
item: item.deleted and not item.purged ), allow_multiple=True ) )
    #operations.append( grids.GridOperation( "Purge", condition=( lambda item:

On Mar 14, 2011, at 10:31 AM, Sebastian J. Schultheiss wrote:

> Is there a way to completely delete a user and their data at the same time?
> We would like to keep published pages and shared data though.
>

> Thank you for your time.
>
> -- Sebastian

Greg Von Kuster
Galaxy Development Team