On Mon, Apr 4, 2011 at 6:07 PM, Peter Cock <p.j.a.c...@googlemail.com> wrote:
> On Mon, Apr 4, 2011 at 5:55 PM, Kanwei Li <kan...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Done the manual way
>>

> Thanks.
>
> I was hoping to have finished this today, but it turns out there are
> some subtle but annoying changes to how BLAST records the hit
> id/name/description in their XML file which make the script to
> convert from XML to tabular unhappy.

Hi Kanwei,

I think I'm nearly done now, but I am still working on the blast25
branch you had trouble merging/transplanting from. I guess I will
need to make a new clean branch from the galaxy tip for submission.

Do you prefer several small atomic commits (which I understand
is the recommend practice in git), or a few large commits (which
seems quite common on the Galaxy hg history)?