Hi Pieter,

Thanks for the reply, but from the looks of it, this is a way to incorporate
webservice clients into galaxy. What I want is slightly different.

I'm talking about adding a normal command line tool (an aligner for example)
but I'm not willing to write a wrapper each time (the wrapper for BWA for
example is 327 lines). If a computer readable description of the interface
exists, this description can be used to generate a python wrapper. I mentioned
WSDL because this also gives a description of an interface, but any equivalent
description would of course be fine.

Ideally, such a description is maintained by the developer of the tool in
question.

With kind regards,
Jeroen.